Why I Blog:
1)I blog to have fun
2)Learn about people
3)learn about what we do every day
4)learn about topics
Shortcuts to others
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Why I blog
Posted by hi at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Japan there is a new kind of learning experience to know and learn from. For when we all go to Tokyo Japan there food and spices are much more sweeter and spicier. Most students have never been over C's to a foreign Country. Most kids and or students would love to goto the places that we are going to. For us, we are the lucky ones to even be in this special learning experience program for us to know what is to come for the future.
Why I Blog:
1)I blog to have fun
2)Learn about people
3)learn about what we do every day
4)learn about topics
Posted by hi at 7:27 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment